O has another loose tooth.  However, this time she has a plan.  She woke up this morning and said, "Mommy, if my second tooth comes out today, we need to go buy a whiteboard before tonight because GG always writes a question to the tooth fairy on her white board."

It's true, her seven year old  friend GG knows everything about her tooth fairy because of the notes she has left on the whiteboard.  GG's tooth fairy's name is Bella Rose.  Bella Rose lives with all of her friends in a magical place of flowers and hills of green.  Bella Rose loves cardinal birds and the color pink.    

I started searching on Google to check how long Staples is open tonight in case we needed to make a mad dash to buy a whiteboard.  I was interrupted by O excitedly shouting, "Wait a minute, mommy!  I don't have to write her a note.  If my tooth fairy is really magical, she can read my mind and know what questions I'm asking."

The only question I have for the tooth fairy is, "How aware are you that from this mom's point of view Kindergarten SUCKS?"