As a former kindergarten teacher, I was so much more willing to spend the money for Crayola products in the classroom as the stains were much easier to get out of my clothes than some of the other name brands.  I trusted Crayola.  

Not anymore.  Whoever invented Crayola Colored Bubbles should be shot or brought to my house for punishment.   The innovator is invited to my house to wash all the stains out of my patio furniture cushions, my porch and the flagstone.  Then he/ she will be solicited to doing the laundry for my child and all of her cousins who attended her family birthday party.

Mind you, on the side of the bottle there is a teeny little pamphlet in teeny little print, in teeny little letters that states, "READ BEFORE USING" … but even my grandma's best magnifying glass wouldn't help me to read it.  Plus, I simply trusted Crayola.  And when I pulled the colored bubbles out of the party bag and handed them out, I had ten sugar hyped children all under the age of seven screaming for bubbles. 

The kiddos got colored bubbles, I got stains. Happy Family Birthday, O!  Kindergarten SUCKS!