O and I love to dance especially when we are in the car driving.  We call it the car dance; all upper body.  The other day I was taking her and her friend Mona to the park, and all along the way we were dancing and listening to Katy Perry's song called "Part of Me".  

Katy Perry sings, "This is the part of me that you're never gonna ever take away from me..."  From the backseat, I heard O and Mona singing, "This is the part of me that you're never gonna ever take a wig off me."  I turned down the song and asked, "What are the exact words to this song?"  

O confidently explained that it is definitely "take a wig off me."  

Mona continued, "Yes it really is.  I know because think about it."

O adds, "Yes, think about it, Mommy.  Otherwise what would you be taking away?"  

Katy Perry gets it.  Love can be hard.  Maybe her next song will be called, "Kindergarten SUCKS!"