Friday, October 21, 2011

Daddy's Imaginary Kids From His "First Marriage"

My husband a wonderful sense of humor.  When O wants to be with mommy, he pretends he has imaginary children from his "first marriage" named Sasha and Sharla who appreciate him.  They always want to sit next to him.  They always make him laugh.  They always want to watch the same TV show.  He uses them to rock the vote when O and I want to go to our favorite restaurant, which happens to be my husband's least favorite.  He hums to them.  He whispers stories to Sasha and Sharla and all the while he is totally sober.  O and I can't help but giggle which encourages him to continue the rant.  

The other day O couldn't figure out who ate the last of her favorite pink cookies.  Her daddy did, but he blamed it on his kids, Sasha and Sharla.  It appears I have a total of four five-year-old's living under my roof.  Kindergarten SUCKS!

No comments:

Post a Comment