Wednesday, October 12, 2011

OH VOMMIT!

As O got off the bus today, the first thing she said, with much excitement, was "Mom, today at the lunch table this boy Joe threw up.  It looked like this..."  She opened her mouth wide, stuck out her tongue and made the action with her finger all the while saying, "BLAAAK!". Then she added, "He wasn't feeling all that well when we got to the lunch table, so when I saw him vomit, I thought he was spitting out his sandwich because he didn't like it, but then when it kept coming out, I knew it must be throw up since it was gooey, chunky and wet.  I was sitting next to him when it happened, but luckily he didn't get it on me."  Yes, it's your lucky day, O!  Let's go to Vegas!


And then she briefly paused before she said, "But mommy, my stomach hurts." 


 Really O, because my stomach's feeling queasy too.  Lets go home and chug Pepto.  Kindergarten SUCKS!

No comments:

Post a Comment